Gift this class
St Andrews: Create A Healing Garden Retreat
At times in life we feel the need to retreat in order to find the way forward again. A garden can give hope, upliftment and a sense of connection to the resilience within if it is created with care for our emotional needs.
In this course, you will be guided to look inwards at feelings, inspired to think differently about your garden, be guided to find the connection that is meaningful to you with its healing potential, then plan the design to make it your place of sanctuary. It will leave you infused with passion and a greater understanding of yourself.
Day 1: Healing gardens & personal connection, Finding your dreaming place, assessing & measuring the site.
Day 2: Feelings of freedom, personal elements of healing, the vision, plotting the site on a plan, sketching ideas.
Day 3: Designing the retreat, plant choice, planning the making, translating principles to groups.
Time: 9am - 3.30pm ; Sunday 20th May + 3rd June + 17th June
- What makes a garden a place of healing, specific to each person
- Your personal connections to elements of healing
- How to design, plant and plan the making of a healing garden for your space
- Insight to your own nature connection and elements of healing
- Guidance to connect to positive memories with a professional counsellor
- Take home a design for your own healing sanctuary
- Just your enthusiasm and your lunch..
Comfortable, casual, whatever fills you with confidence!
Everyone who wants A Healing Garden Retreat