Gift this class
Tatura: 3 day Create a Healing Garden retreat
In a gentle, encouraging and safe environment, you will be guided to find a path to the real you through discovering childhood memories of significance, the elements that make your heart sing and the courage to let yourself be seen. Betsy- Sue has a special way of working with people to bring out what they need to nurture themselves and to grow. From there, a beautiful garden retreat reflective of the real you will emerge to be captured on paper and its making planned in detail. Betsy-Sue Clarke is the founder of Dirtscape Dreaming, a unique, award winning company dedicated to helping people reduce isolation and connect to Nature through highly creative, intuitive landscape design and emotional healing. The work of Dirtscape Dreaming has been recognised in Australia and Internationally, featured in popular magazines and TV. Betsy-Sue has a heart-felt holistic approach and is passionately changing the relationship between people and nature.
“Just loved this healing garden course so much that I just want to keep going!” Jenny
“Such an amazing course - so much more than expected. To design your own garden - but a healing garden that just keeps giving back to yourself was so unthought of before this course and I’m so grateful for what Betsy-Sue has helped us create. “ Teresa
Day 1: Healing gardens & personal connection, Finding your dreaming place, assessing & measuring the site.
Day 2: Feelings of freedom, personal elements of healing, the vision, plotting the site on a plan, sketching ideas.
Day 3: Designing the retreat, plant choice, planning the making, translating principles to groups.
- What makes a garden a place of healing, specific to each person
- Your personal connections to elements of healing
- How to design, plant and plan the making of a healing garden for your space
- Insight to your own nature connection and elements of healing
- Guidance to connect to positive memories with a professional counsellor
- Take home the design for your own healing sanctuary
- Some preparation measuring of the space required. Instructions will be sent on receipt of booking but please allow some time a few days beforehand to get this done!
Whatever you feel comfortable and oozing with confidence in!
Suitable for anyone with an interest and keen to learn. No need to be Leonardo daVinci with a pencil, there will be help to shape your ideas into a design.